Here are the main attractions of Singapore:-
1.Gardens by the bay– The main attraction is its light and sound show which happens in the evening under 2 slots. It is walking distance from Marina Bay. If you want to take a morning tour at gardens by the bay then you can visit the Cloud forest and Flower Dome.
2. Universal Studios– Universal Studios is like a heaven for kids who love rides.
- Starting from the first ride Madagascar, a boat will take you to the world of Madagascar with all the 4d effects you can feel.
- The main attraction is their 12D show.
- In the Jurassic park, you can experience the whole Jurassic Park series in just one ride.
- Sky flyer is a roller coaster for kids.
- The mummy revenge is a roller coaster with no lights inside. It can take you in any direction and you would have no clue.
- Lastly, If you get bored from all the rides you can enjoy the live shows that take place after every hour or so.
3. Sentosa Island– As you enter Sentosa, the first attraction would be Madam Tussauds wax museum. The island has rides like mega zip, mega bounce, skyline and luge racing. Sentosa has its artificial beach with shacks. The famous Merlion statue is at the Sentosa island and it’s best part is that you can go to the top of Merlion.
4. Marina Bay– It has light and sound show in the evening. You can find some exclusive showrooms of almost every international brand here. Asia’s largest LV showroom is at Marina Bay. It is a 57-floor 5-star hotel with a minimum room tariff of 350 Singapore dollars approx. Skypark is located at the 57th floor. At the Skypark, there is an observation deck for which visitors need to buy a ticket first. Swimming pool at Skypark can only be accessed by the people staying at the hotel.
5. Singapore flyer– Just like London eye, It shows the view of the entire city. It completes one round in about 35-40 minutes. Singapore flyer moves very slow so it helps the tourists to explore the city properly. The view is mesmerizing when you reach the top.
6. Wings of time– It is one of the most famous light shows in Sentosa, Singapore. Earlier known as Songs of the Sea. The show takes place twice at night at 7.40pm and 8.40pm. Tickets cost $23 for premium seats while standard seats are for $18. Local residents pay just $15. It’s a 25-minute show, which cost $10 million to produce and has attracted more than 75,000 guests since its first show.